christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

MATERNITY: any minute...

I better post these recent maternity photos because baby is coming any day now and I want mom to be able to view these pics during her last few days of peace and quiet. :) Mom and dad are good friends and spoil my kids but soon they will have their very own to spoil and we'll just have to return the favor.

We're all so excited to meet their new baby girl and if you stay tuned, you'll meet her too.


And to prove that we know how to be silly even though we're moms:

This pose is even more amusing after seeing these posing ideas. Tell me you're not inspired!

1 comments:

Bonnie W Feldman September 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Thanks sooo much Christine for posting these. I know how busy you are! I can't wait to do the NB photos cuz I won't be the one having to pose :). xoxo

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP