christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

KIDS: lifestyle

Now this is what I call lifestyle photography. I went into the session thinking it was going to be mostly formal posing for holiday pictures but the kids had their own ideas and I LOVE going along with the kids. We definitely mixed it up but these are a few of my favorites. We were even able to persuade big sis to get into her school uniform to show off her scholarly side. She apparently is an avid reader.

What an amazingly kind family, referred by another of my favorite clients. I know I've said it before but it doesn't hurt to say it again: I am truly blessed to meet so many wonderful people, stay home with my kids, and hone a passion that started out as a part time hobby.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP