christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEWBORN BOY: He's gonna need all the sleep he can get...

Because he's got two older brothers who are gonna keep him BUSY. Thankfully, mom is highly energetic and super easygoing. :) And baby #3 is a dream--he just slept and slept and slept. We moved him from bean bag to basket to sling (the trendy sling is the Serene Sling, btw) and he just kept on sleeping. And thank you to my good friend, mom of this adorable girl, for the referral-did I mention that I love my friends? (If you follow my blog, it's all over the place).

2 comments:

Julie July 23, 2009 at 12:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gabensysmom July 23, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

What a beautiful little newborn! Love the light and the b/w is perfect ;)

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP