christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NEWBORN GIRL: Baby BOOM!

There has been a HUGE influx of babies and I am just in seventh heaven. Many of the babies that you will be seeing belong to our really good friends. This one in particular is extra special to us. We have been praying for this couple for years (my daughter includes them in her prayers almost every night) and this precious little girl is definitely a miracle. My husband and I could not wait to meet her--here she is-only five THREE days new. Isn't she gorgeous?

I'm honored to be able to photograph this baby girl as mom has always been so supportive of me. Thank you for sharing her with us and reminding us how small and fragile our children were.

2 comments:

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

tooo adorable and love that you can still see the body hair! Soooooo cute!

emgray May 21, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Adorable! They are all good but that last one made my heart long to hold a baby!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP