christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Family of SIX! And everyone cooperated...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than a week--I LOVE everything about Thanksgiving, including the time that I get to spend with my extended family and all the food. Along with the holidays, there's lots of non-photography stuff that happens around here (picking a tree, putting together our Christmas card, school parties, etc.) so please bear with me while I (slowly) update my blog.

Here is a fun family that I recently photographed. They remind me of my childhood as I also grew up with 3 other siblings and the house was never quiet. Super sweet bunch and they all got into the mood (of taking pictures). :)

1 comments:

Stef December 30, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

what a handsome boy! I love him in the "hot stuff" pose -- he's a natural.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP