christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Friday, October 2, 2009

SIBLINGS: what do you get when you mix spunky with sweet?

A pile of fun! You would think a 3 year old rambunctious little boy and a 1 year old girl, just getting over a cold (or was she starting a new one?) would make for an umm...interesting photo session. But not so here. He was just a ball of energy and that's what I love--I love capturing kids in their element, being themselves, not fakey fakey smiles. And little sister must be used to it because she found him extremely entertaining.

Sorry for falling SO behind (I know, it's not the first time you've heard my whining)-but please bear with me...I'm getting there.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP