christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm still here... {newborn girl}

It's seriously been raining babies and I'm trying to keep up! This beautiful girl is only 9 days new but she performed like a pro! The question is-what DIDN'T we stuff her in?? Note to potential clients--this was not a one man show--there were at least 4 grown ups helping with set up, posing, lighting, props and all kinds of miscellaneous tasks (like, how do you heat up a backyard? and how should we carve this giant pumpkin?)

All in all, a super fun session for me especially since Mom and Dad are very good friends of ours. Baby even christened Dad's brand spankin' new golf bag. He was very understanding-I hope it was worth it. :)

Plug for Mom's sister who made the adorable skirt shown below. She stayed up til 5 am to make the skirt in time for the shoot. When I walked in, she was still putting the finishing touches on the piece--but I must say, SO worth it!

2 comments:

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Gorgeous photos, I love how you incorporated the fall leaves and pumpkin.

Tina November 2, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I love every setting! Baby O is adorable!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP