christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

UPDATE for the rest of 2009

This image is not my family but it reminded me about how precious family time is. And because I don't want to spend this holiday season knee deep in shipping boxes and bubble wrap or furiously editing other people's family sessions, I've made a decision not to take on any more family portrait sessions for the rest of the year. I'm not quite sure what I have planned for 2010 but stay tuned as I redefine my photography business.

Thank you all for supporting me on this fun and ever-changing journey. If you are looking for a family portrait photographer (because even I would love to have some family portraits for Christmas), feel free to e-mail me and I can give you some recommendations. I do truly appreciate all my readers, clients, friends and most of all, my family.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP