christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

NEWBORN BOY: more of the Whizz Kid

Loved this little guy! And not just because he's my good friend's baby boy, but because he was EASY! We all thought his big sister was an easy baby (and now she's a super fun-loving, good natured BIG sis) but it looks like she's gonna have some competition. I am going to miss documenting this family's milestones as they are moving away. Mom has really been a HUGE encouragement to me in my journey as a photographer and well, you just can't buy good encouragement these days.

Although I'm sure between Disneyland and my family, I'll find lots of reasons to visit them.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP