christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BABY GIRL: feeling special

Yes, I am feeling kinda special as Mom AND Dad both took a day off work to have their baby girl's photos taken by me. Hmm...actually, I think that special feeling belongs to baby--and she certainly was a treat to photograph! Those eyes are FOR REAL and the tippy toes--that's how she stands. I expect her to be a famous dancer one day and I can say that I did her first, and second photo shoots! Lucky me!

I should probably also warn my clients that I am a mom of three and tend to let a lot of things go (including into baby's mouth). And catching them in the act kind of makes me giggle.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

We love our photos!!! You are the best and we had such a good time at the photo shoot. Thank you so much, can't wait to see them all! Thanks Keith, Ryann and especially Payton.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP