christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Monday, August 17, 2009

NEWBORN BOY: I could write a book...

...but then I wouldn't be taking pictures because if you think processing photos takes me a long time, you should wait for me to write something. Mom and dad waited four plus years for this baby and when he came, I truly believe the announcement of his arrival spread unspeakable joy to all those praying for him. And to make him extra special, God decided to give him teeth-just to show off how advanced this little guy is going to be. We can't wait to watch him grow!

1 comments:

emgray August 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Praise the Lord for this sweet baby! I love how how you caputured him awake so we can see his beautiful eyes. He's adorable!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP