christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FAMILY: cousins comin' to town

These girly girls and their fun-loving on-the-run cousin will have many great memories together. I love the special relationships that cousins have--it's amazing-you could live miles apart from your cousins and see each other only a few times a year, but those few times are often the highlights of your year. I loved that although these cousins are long distance, there was no warm-up time needed--they played and laughed and truly enjoyed each others' company.

P.S. Does the cute blond look familiar? :) This second time around, he was less afraid that I might be the babysitter and that mommy would leave any minute.

1 comments:

Tina August 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

I absolutely love the first picture! Makes me want to have three! Don't tell Nick.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP