christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Monday, June 29, 2009

TWIN NEWBORNS: they really are as sweet as they look

Ok-confession time--I was nervous walking into this shoot. I love, LOVE newborns, but this is the youngest set of twins that I've photographed and I know babies can be unpredictable. But this pair was perfect! They were the ideal subjects to break me in and I'm hooked! And if I remember correctly--the last of this bunch is baby girl sleeping in her mom's (and her mom's mom's) bassinet-so sentimental.

2 comments:

Unknown July 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

holy smiley, baby girl! amazing that she's already smiling at such young age. really love the wrinkle face one too.

Cassandra July 18, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

These are BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the little grumpy sleepy shot :)

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP