christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Monday, June 15, 2009

NEWBORN BOY: he must have really funny dreams

Because he just did not stop smiling. And they weren't the quick, lip quiver kind of smile--he just kept smiling BIG. I think it's because he was born into this world to the nicest people ever. This couple was referred to me by one of my clients and I almost turned them down because they live outside my travel radius. But mom was so sweet and persistent, that I couldn't refuse. Totally my gain. :)

2 comments:

Unknown June 16, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Wow I can't believe all those smiles! Great job. that last one made me laugh, what a cute expression!

Unknown June 25, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

EYES WIDE SHUT!!

Lovely photographs cuz.

Sleep when he sleeps-or you'll turn into a zombie.
Trust me-Im speaking from experience

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP