christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

KID GIRL: She's a NATURAL and TWITTER

This gal is an aspiring model/actress and I can see why. She LOVES the camera--we had so much fun making up poses and frolicking around. I could have photographed her forever, but I guess all good things must come to an end. Just a few:


By the way, I am twittering now. I can not figure out how to get that little doodad on my blog so if you would like to follow me, go here. So much better than e-mail blasting you all, right? Now if I have a promo or just posted some new pics, you'll get tweeted and you won't have to check on my flickr or blog site at all hours of the night. Am I not getting the lingo right?

1 comments:

Gabensysmom June 3, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

So adorable, Christine...love the fence shot :)

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP