christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two for the Road

I'm trying to be better about posting (or at least more consistent) so here are two pics while I'm on the road (literally we will have been on the road for no less than 14 hours driving back and forth from Northern Cal to Disneyland and back to Northern Cal).

Met this little guy in Southern Cal and he's one month new and a wonderful sleeper! I'm talking sleepy when I got there, sleepy when I left. A newborn photographer's dream!

2 comments:

Bonnie W Feldman April 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Look at those eyes! They draw you in!

Gabensysmom April 22, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Christine!! That first one is SO cute! I love the light coming in the window behind the baby...nicely done!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP