christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

NEWBORN GIRL: so much to say...

Sometimes my shoots are pretty standard and I get writer's block when blogging...but not the case here. Where do I start? Let's see--my camera freezes up-have to borrow client's camera, my first introduction to Ugly Dolls, 10+ day old baby just keeps smiling but will not sleep, grandma feeds my son noodles... All true and if this were not a photography blog, I'd elaborate but enough blabbing--here are some pics from this very eventful shoot. Mom-thank you for being one of the most easygoing first time moms I've ever met--maybe even more easygoing than me. :)

2 comments:

Gabensysmom April 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

That mom and baby image is SO precious! I want to "fave" it :)

purplehairgirl April 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

These look fantastic - can't wait to see the rest!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP