christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TODDLER: One year old boy

It's a good thing that I don't make a living out of writing because I am running low on creative titles.

Funny story about this shoot--or rather, prior to the shoot. I went to the wrong house, and the guy who answered the door actually let me in. I stayed for about 5 minutes, chit chatting with the guy when his mom finally showed up and set us all straight. I don't know how I could mistake a high school BOY for a dad. Do I have no concept of age??

Thank goodness it was the wrong house because my client's home was VERY well lit and how COOL is the calendar marking their son's birthday??

Enjoy mom. I'm thinking you need this sneak preview right now. :)

2 comments:

emgray February 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

You went to the wrong house?! And STAYED for 5 minutes!? HILARIOUS! I'm glad you found your way because these pictures are great. Yes, I LOVE the calendar!

Mommy D February 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Glad to see photos of my friends here! :-) And R was induced yesterday and I am waiting for news!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP