christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FREE SET of 4x6 PROOFS

UPDATE2: THANKS for all the comments here! This PROMO is now closed. Congrats to Sandy and DeAnn! You should be receiving your proofs shortly.

UPDATE: Still looking for two previous clients whose gallery has EXPIRED to receive a FREE set of 4x6 proofs. Pass it on...

For those of you who left me such kind words here on this post--I will send you 10 4x6 proofs (randomly selected by me). Thanks!

If your gallery has expired, and you have not yet been a recipient of my random FREEBIES, the FIRST TWO to leave a comment here will receive a free set of 4x6 proofs of your entire gallery. Make sure you leave some info so I know how to contact you. :)

7 comments:

Amy December 2, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Awww man! This is when being a night-owl pays off, and yet I don't have a gallery to get a freebie for! That has GOT to change.

eoiwa December 3, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Do I count??? I LOVE our pictures Christine you have such a great eye.

Unknown December 3, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

love the family pics that you took!! it came out great and can't wait to look at them all again.

Tina December 5, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Love your pictures Christine! We will be up north by Dec 20th. Got time to take our pictures?

Unknown December 6, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

I've been telling everybody about you..have you gotten more requests from twin moms? Your use of light is fantastic and everytime I show the picture (I carry the one of them by the stairs in my wallet), they always ask me who took the photos. We want to schedule two more sessions with you..so look for our requests on your calendar! Keep up the good work!

Mommy D December 8, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

ooooh...Did you already get your 2 clients? Sent more referrals your way, and my sis in law wants to know if you photograph horses? Happy holidays!

Unknown December 8, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Your photos are great! I love the girl on the bench you took recently who was all smitles. Very nice.

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP