christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friends' Friend

About 90% of my clients are friends, or friends of friends, which means I owe a HUGE thank you to my friends and family who have (shamelessly) plugged me this past year, making this month one of the busiest months since I started my photography business. THANK YOU!

And here is yet another client who is a friend of a friend. We even crashed my good friends, Bonnie and Dave's home to make this session work. Can you believe she's due in a month? We actually had to try to make the belly pop out!

3 comments:

Sindy October 24, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

She looks amazing!

Gabensysmom October 24, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Beautiful job, Christine! Love these :)

Bonnie W Feldman October 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Good job in getting her to show off her belly bump!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP