christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Isn't She Lovely?

I photographed my dear friend and her 4 month old baby and I just think they are the prettiest pair. I don't often show mom and their new baby because I usually just want to show off the baby, but when they look this good together, how can I resist? Thanks for sharing baby M with me for the morning. And thank you for being one of my greatest encouragers along this road of photography.




How cool is that hair??

2 comments:

Tina October 3, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

I just found your blog and website through your facebook! Great pictures Christine! You are really talented!

Jennifer October 19, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

I love those! They *are* lovely!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP