christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Sunday, August 3, 2008

High School Senior

It's been awhile since I've been in high school, but I vaguely remember that boys were not this sweet back then. Or maybe just not sweet to me. :) This high school senior, per the request of his mom, had a senior photo session and he was so cooperative. I know most guys don't LOVE getting their pictures taken, but he really was patient and willing to try anything. Thanks for being such a good sport! I hope these make you proud, T.

2 comments:

Unknown August 6, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

hey. i like how the pictures turned out. is there anymore?

Christine Szeto August 6, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

this is just the "sneak preview." I've got lots more to show you. :)

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP