christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beautiful baby girl

One of my bestest childhood friends just had a baby. (I can't believe she had a baby!! I still remember when she used to pull my hair--and I don't think it was an affectionate tug). But now she's this wonderful, sometimes grown-up, sometimes playful new mom. She ADORES her baby girl---and gosh, can't you see why? Baby S is beautiful! And special thanks to mom for having the baby so that it coincided with my vacation in SoCal. Isn't she the best? :)

2 comments:

Karen August 20, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

That last photo is very interesting. Very cool. Love it.

http://www.dobetter.wordpress.com

Jules Bianchi September 7, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

i love the bowl of baby!!!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP