christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Monday, June 23, 2008

First Wedding

I second shot my first wedding with my good photographer friend, Angela Chandler. I have new respect for wedding photographers. The weather was HOT (had to be over 100 degrees) and we were outdoors the whole time. At one point, Angela was shooting with her external flash, battery grip, 70-200 lens all fixed to her camera. She is in GOOD shape, whereas me...well, that's another story. Now I know why wedding photogs get paid the big bucks--they need to hire personal trainers to keep themselves fit. Here's a few that I managed to capture:

3 comments:

emgray June 24, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Lovely, Cristine! I love the second one!! Can't wait to see them all. (104+ degrees! Crazy hot!)

Karen June 29, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

I love the second one too! You have such a great eye.

http://www.dobetter.wordpress.com

Gabensysmom July 17, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

It was so fun, Christine, and you were awesome to work with! That lens is huge though, and I certainly didn't keep it on the whole time, LOLOL!!! Thanks for the shout out :)

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP