christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Family of five--all grown up

I was really looking forward to this session because I thought I'd be shooting a family with 3 grown up children-no chasing little ones around and hoping for smiles. And I told them so as soon as I saw them at the farm. Well, to my surprise (and delight, of course), these girls are still silly girls and have been known to run from the camera, gawk at peacocks, and marvel at a black cow. This is indeed a special family-they are all involved in our church's children ministry and my kids have benefited greatly. Thank you for allowing me capture this time for you.





























That's dad in the background wondering what his silly girls are up to.

2 comments:

BLOG May 5, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown May 5, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Christine!! I love the photos! I can't wait to see the rest. We had such a fun family bonding time that day. You are an amazing photographer. I'm glad you were available to shoot that day!

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP