christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Friday, April 25, 2008

It's all fun and games...

...until someone gets wet.

This shoot was for one of my dear friends, and thank goodness mom is easygoing and the kids are resilient. Everything was going fine-kids were smiling,
































(sometimes they weren't),































mom's looking beautiful, and then...*splash*--yup, little girl fell in the water.

But they were truly photo troopers--daughter changed into a new dress and we kept on going.
































Thank you for a memorable photo session--one that I will tell the grandkids. Mom even joked with me about capturing the splash on camera, but as much as I love photography, I'm still a mom at heart.

2 comments:

Gabensysmom April 25, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

A splash??? Now this I DEFINITELY need to hear about!!! Great photos btw :)

The Locket May 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Beautiful family! Great pics! You've done it again! :)

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP